PDF English version
PDF Italian version
Date of Birth:August,29 th 1968
21053 Castellanza (VA) - Italy
(for further details about address, phone and how to contact me, send me an email).
Electronic Engineering Higher Degree (Laurea Degree) at Milan Polytechnic (1996)
- Final mark 88/100.
- Thesis in formal languages and compilers: "Attribute Grammars for Extended BNF syntaxes".
- Outstanding C, C++ and Z80 assembly; Good knowledge of Java, SQL, bash and PHP. Fair knowledge of C# and ARM assembly.
- Very good knowledge of UML and ER diagrams.
- GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance, GameBoy DS, XBox, ZX Spectrum (Timex/Sinclair), Amstrad cpc, Amiga, PC.
- Windows programming.
- Linux programming, system and network administration.
- Linux kernel porting and device drivers.
- Wavecom OpenAT programming on WMP100.
- DB2, Oracle, PostgreSql, SQLite.
- CVS, VSS and subversion version management systems.
- Multimedia Internet Protocols: RTSP, RTP and the payload issues with G.711, G.728, AMR, H.263 and Mpeg2/TS.
- ARM platform (Freescale MX21), linux kernel porting to custom hardware.
Skills and attitudes
- Strong algorithm and math programming.
- Strong problem solving attitudes.
- Attitude to a pragmatic, analytical, yet open approach.
- Attitude to teamwork.
- Attitude for software quality and for using software engineering techniques.
- Attitude to learn.
2006/4-today MR&D Institute s.r.l.
I am working as a senior and lead programmer in embedded device projects and I contributed defining hardware for linux-based devices.
Below is a list of projects I worked on. More details are available by clicking on each line.
2004/12-2006/3 Dylogic s.r.l.
As a senior programmer I designed developed an application for real time and batch transcoding of multimedia streams.
On June 2005 I came into charge of the development and maintenance of the Media Server - one of the company top products.
I developed an application for stress testing and jitter measurement that will be used by FastWeb to check their platform for video on demand.
1999-2004 Ubi Studios Milan s.r.l. (UbiSoft)
- Beyond Good & Evil - XBox porting, lead programmer.
- Tomb Raider GBA, lead programmer.
- The Mummy GBA, lead programmer.
- Rogue Spear GBA, lead programmer, engine architect, engine,
UI and AI programmer.
- Donald Duck GBC, lead programmer, AI and menu programmer.
- Rayman GBC, engine chief architect, engine programmer, AI
1996-1998 ABB Elettrocondutture S.p.A. (ABB SACE today)
- Mountain trekking.
- Miniature painting.
- Computers and videogames.