It is since long that Videogame Studios recruiters send occasional mail proposing jobs (for whose I am mostly unqualified, but it is always nice to be considered). This morning I received an opening in South France with the following benefit list
- Christmas Bonus for all employees in November = about 1500€ for one full working year and on prorata for a shorter period
- Salary increase each year for good performance (as an example in 2009, salaries increased of 7%, in 2010, salaries increased of 12%, in 2011, salaries increased of 8%)
- Profit sharing system: Above a certain threshold, we give back to employees 50% of bonus gained on video game sales
- Gift vouchers at the end of the year = 140 €
- 19 luncheon vouchers per month of 8,80 € each (we cover 60 % = 5,28€ ), you pay only 40%.
- 50 % of your public transport card will be reimbursed.
- Retirement and health care – we take 100% in charge (for you and your family). And you perhaps know that the French state guarantee for a high level of health care insurance too.
- We contribute to an agency that can helps you financially in buying or renting a flat
- We will help you to find a flat to rent – we have a partnership with relocating company based locally (they help the candidate to find a flat, they welcome him at his arrival, help him with stuff like opening a bank account, discovering the city, finding schools for children, finding a good place to practice sport…..).
- If you’re not speaking French, we would offer you French lessons to facilitate your integration
- Media library : you can borrow consoles, videogames, DVD… for free (see with the ITguys
- Free cakes and soft drinks dispenser.
- As we are more than 50 employees, we work as a work council – Its goal is to propose you some discounted products such as theater tickets, trips, cinema…and another of its roles is to be the mediator between employees and employer if needed.
- From our studio, you will be on the beach in 1 hour and you will be on ski slopes in 2,5 hours !
How couldn’t I be tempted? Especially by the 1 hour distance from seaside?!